Be careful. This stuff is dangerous. It seems unlikely, but any one of these things can cause an addiction problem before you're aware of it, and some may be gateway vices that lead to things far more serious.
In no particular order, I've become hooked on:
- 4 pics 1 word app (went up 50 levels in about 5 minutes today!)
- Mega Stuff Oreos (no, I'm not kidding)
- Robot Combat League on SyFy channel (a new dream of mine is to do this--I almost cannot believe how much I love this show)
- Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos (and I don't even like Doritos)
- my new sweat pants (not sweating...just the pants)
- board game Tri Spy (not playing for real; it's just out and I walk by and see matches)
- Twitter (Oldest taught me; I mostly follow his friends--entertaining, and the source of 2 other things on this list)
- Bun bars (I don't even like them but Husband bought a giant box and left it out
This is the short list. Youngest and Middle are sitting on either side of me right now. They are laughing at me. "No Mom," says Youngest, "we're laughing with you."
"No, laughing at you," chortles Middle. That's why Youngest is my favorite.
I'm trying to figure out why they can't see this as a call for help...though admitting I have a problem is the first step.
But first, I wonder if there are any more of those Oreos left....or a Bun bar....